Login NowClose 
Sign In to chronicle-tribune.com           
Forgot Password
or if you have not registered since 8/22/18
Click Here to Create an Account


Diners should tip servers 20 percent, no matter what

Michelle Singletary Tipping is not about you. When eating out at a restaurant, many diners believe that they should be tipping on a sliding scale based on the service they receive – good or bad. In keeping score, the scale may go something like this: Having t

. . . more »